Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Brainerd News: S and W Bait and Tackle

This has been  a really mild winter so far up in the Brainerd Lakes Area.   We have had a few blasts of cold air, but it thankfully doesn't stay around for very long.   Last weekend the temperature was in the upper 30's, so my son and I went over to S and W Bait, and picked up a scoop of crappie minnows.

In my humble opinion, there isn't another bait shop that can touch S and W.  It is a very well stocked shop with friendly employees that know what is going on in terms of all things fishing in the Brainerd Lakes area.

They also give me a few suggestions of where to target in terms of fish, and they have a board listing the best presentations to catch fish in the area.

My son gets a kick out of the laidback dog that greets us whenever we enter the shop, and I am always excited to walk into this familiar place of business, as the smells, sights, and sounds of this place bring me back to a time and place from 20 years ago that I truly miss!

Check out S and W.  You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Truck Drivers Can Eat Healthy on the Road

Great article on the challenges of eating healthy while living on the road: How Truck Drivers Can Eat Healthy on the Road : The news came a...